News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Cheap and reliable server in South Africa  (Read 5533 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Cheap and reliable server in South Africa
« on: February 14, 2017, 03:28:31 PM »
Do you believe that cloud.co.za nis the best and most reliable server provider in South Africa?
Are they as good as they are spoken about?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Cheap and reliable server in South Africa
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 09:43:20 AM »
Any specific RAM, Disk Space, Bandwidth, Linux or Windows Server? What is your monthly budget?

I believe the comparison will help you. Personally I know superbithost.com which is professional one. They accept bitcoin.
They offer high end servers in South Africa. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 02:45:06 PM »
Cloud.co.za servers are worthwhile. They are the best in delivering servers in South Africa, they have quick support and prices are cheap.
Give them a try. 

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 01:56:15 PM »
I'd advise you to use servers from time-tested companies, I mean hostingsource.com and yougottohaveithosting.co.za.
Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans  and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 12:44:49 PM »
It happened so that I have been with superbithost.com for a wile now and i have found there customer service very good so far.
Customer Support has addressed my few and minor requests immediately and professionally. Reliability has exceeded my expectations.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."