News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: 50 gbs of disk space (preferably ssd) is required  (Read 7813 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
50 gbs of disk space (preferably ssd) is required
« on: January 31, 2017, 08:10:37 AM »
Hey guys,
I would like to express the point that choosing a host is not so easy. So, I would like to consult with experts here.
I am going to host my new online project and need:
50 gbs of disk space (preferably ssd)
2 tbs of bandwidth
Linux
24/7 customer support.
I got to know that superbithost.com as well as SolVPS.com offer nice vps hosting solutions. What host would you choose? Why?

Rawler

• View Profile
Re: 50 gbs of disk space (preferably ssd) is required
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 12:01:27 PM »
 If you are in search of ssd vps hosting you can use Kvchosting.com deals without any hesitation. With their plans you will receive highest performance and really polite responsive staff.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 07:47:40 AM »
I know SolVPS.com is really good web host with professional team of webmasters.
Their uptime is good, my sites are always up - I am happy. Use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Devotion

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 12:38:48 PM »
 Check out deals from Hostwinds.com company. They have all needed features, knowledgeable responsive support and fastest servers. Prices are fair.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 06:44:56 AM »
I switched to superbithost.com about a year and a half ago (when my previous host absconded without warning), and I have been favorably impressed with them since day one. Their customer service is amazing even on weekends, holidays they always respond.

They offer multiple server locations such as Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 12:34:18 PM »
No doubts hostwinds.com would meet any webmasters demand with their decent service. Their servers are properly maintained to reach higher performance and stability.

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 12:42:27 PM »
Hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com provides quality and reliable SSD VPS accounts with high uptime and affordable prices.
Their support is always ready to help. 

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2017, 08:46:11 AM »
==>> SolVPS.com is the perfect one. Their pricing is quite cheap, customer support is helpful in solving issues.
Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus. I totally love these guys!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Morrison

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 12:30:08 PM »
According to my experience Kvchosting.com is offering smooth ssd vps services with no glitches. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2017, 12:19:40 PM »
SolVPS.com price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features.
Easy to understand website. I can’t say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love them!