UK Web Hosting Forum > Dedicated Server & Managed Hosting

Best server provider around $100-110month?

(1/3) > >>

Hellerhome:
My website is gaining traffic and want to futureproof , what I'm looking for is:
at least 8cores of decent cpu
24gb ram
120gb SSD
US location
and at least 50TB of transfer over 1gbps

I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?

thanks.

LibertyVPS:
Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

GuruAudience:
I would have just assumed it was the host and went on to someone else, in fact I almost did until I realized that it actually was a configuration issue, so its "very" important for you to be able to communicate with your host well, because they want your site up just as much as you do, because it looks good on them as a company.

Finelige:
I believe this host will meet your specifications: https://dcxv.com/en/dedicated.html

Support is good & fast. Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My hosting is very quick.

Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.
The value for the money can't be beat.

GoMaryRound:
A2hosting.com has quality and cheap servers which are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version