News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Windows Server/VPS Needed  (Read 7553 times)

Hellerhome

• View Profile
Windows Server/VPS Needed
« on: December 08, 2016, 07:31:19 AM »
Hi guys, I have been trying to find a perfect host for the following server/vps specs

8cores
8GB Ram
160GB+ Storage
2.4GHZ or 3GHZ
2 IPV4
Full Remote Access
Running on Windows 8 or greater

Current Budget Is anything less than 100$
I have checked ... and ... but I have never used them both. I need good uptime and reliability.
Any suggestion of hosts apart from the mentioned above? Or Which Is the best from the above mentioned.

LibertyVPS

• View Profile
Re: Windows Server/VPS Needed
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 07:46:14 AM »
It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.
LibertyVPS.net - cheap Linux and Windows Offshore VPS plans!
==>>> Get your KVM VPS today and pay with Bitcoins!

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 10:51:44 AM »
Taking into account your needs, I can recommend Hostzealot.com vps hosting plans.
Their staff are personable, patient, and very attentive. They solved a problem promptly and with ease, and were informative along the way.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 09:38:10 AM »
IMHO, SolVPS.com windows vps hosting provider will be good option to deal with.
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 09:22:24 AM »
Try considering SolVPS.com windows ssd vps hosting deals. Use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 11:06:47 AM »
Hi guys, I have been trying to find a perfect host for the following server/vps specs

8cores
8GB Ram
160GB+ Storage
2.4GHZ or 3GHZ
2 IPV4
Full Remote Access
Running on Windows 8 or greater

Current Budget Is anything less than 100$
I have checked ... and ... but I have never used them both. I need good uptime and reliability.
Any suggestion of hosts apart from the mentioned above? Or Which Is the best from the above mentioned.

Taking into account your needs, I can recommend warez-host.com windows vps hosting solutions.
I will be migrating all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to them next week.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2017, 09:02:19 AM »
In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

But choosing a reliable host is not easy. I can recommend recommend dcxv.com windows vps hosting plans.
Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.