UK Web Hosting Forum > Reseller Web Hosting

Looking for reseller hosting package. Server location Bulgaria

(1/2) > >>

Corrsikos:
Hey guys,
I would like to choose the best hosting provider to get reseller hosting plan in Bulgaria.
I have clients there, so it would be great to offer hosting to them.
I have found warez-host.com. They have servers in Bulgaria. Do you know them? Are they trustworthy?

Any alternatives? I need over 100 gbs of disk space, 2 tb of bandwidth, Linux. + ability to upgrade.

LibertyVPS:
In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

Hostingsource:
Read through the plan you have selected and write down on a piece of paper what they are offering you. Do you understand everything? If not find out what it means because you don’t want to sign up for 1 year and then figure out that there is a difference between addon domains and parked domains.

GuruAudience:
There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

Rizzotto:
I can highly recommend QHoster.com cPanel reseller hosting deals. Coupon code : xmas16
15% DISCOUNT FOR LIFE!!! Only 30 coupons available so hurry up!!!

The code is valid for all cPanel hosting plans, cPanel Reseller plans , Linux/Windows RDP VPS and cPanel Managed VPS including the upgrades.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version