UK Web Hosting Forum > Cloud Web Hosting

Need to help my client. Any US cloud web hosts?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Forweb:
Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it’s a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

I can highly recommend hostingsource.com for getting cloud web hosting deals.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

Devotion:
 As an alternative option I can say ViUX.com is offering quality cloud-based hosting solutions with high stability, skilled tech support and useful features at low prices.

Rizzotto:
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is SolVPS.com web host.

It is responsive - can say that they are very timely about addressing questions or modifications to the site.. they are supportive - not arrogant when it is clear you've done something silly in the control panel. Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME

Rawler:
 According to my experience ViUX.com would perfectly meet your needs. They have powerful hardware, stable network and low-cost deals with professional available team.

wwwspyder:
What a world of difference than the web host I had! Kvchosting.com support has been nothing but phenomenal. These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. We had problems with domain transfer, but their support has been very patient with us.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version