News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Right server provider ...  (Read 3384 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Right server provider ...
« on: August 19, 2024, 08:55:50 PM »
Which server is better to sign up with - legionbox.com or planethoster.com?
Any ideas?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Right server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2024, 11:42:22 AM »
I'd recommend GTHost.com to anyone who's looking for instant server hosting solution. It has been great in both helping me do more and be safe at the same time. The add-on scripts have worked almost flawlessly, and I have been able to fix minor glitches with no problems.

You can try this server: E3-1260Lv5, 16GB DDR4, 480GB SSD, 300M Unmetered, starting at $59.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2024, 07:28:56 PM »
I'd draw your attention to servers from surfhosting.co and swisslayer.com.
Cheap price, excellent uptime and wonder customer service that relates on a very person level.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2024, 10:02:54 AM »
Webhosting can be an enjoyable experience or it can be a nightmare. Take your time and test out a webhosting provider before you join.
You get affordable server hosting solutions at Hostnamaste.com and NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosts. They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2024, 08:53:46 AM »
Definitely know that truth comes out of a comparison.
Also choose time-tested and trusted host - keep in mind these few guidelines and you'll turn your project into success.

Take your time to compare DigitalServer and also Regvps dedicated hosting packages.
Your sites will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2024, 10:28:26 AM »
Look to do business with a web host that offers support in various means. Whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
You can rely on Webhost.pro dedicated servers.
I was initially concerned about the location of the servers, but the speeds have been amazing.
The admin interface is great, webmail etc all work perfectly, and POP3 mail is quick to connect and download emails into OE.

DediRock

• View Profile
    • Dedirock
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2024, 08:01:53 PM »
Which server is better to sign up with - legionbox.com or planethoster.com?
Any ideas?

I believe both have their own advantages. It might be helpful to compare their features, support, and pricing based on your specific needs. Also, I’d be happy to discuss how our services might fit your requirements if you’re interested in exploring other options.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2024, 08:48:31 AM »
I have been really satisfied. I depend on email for my business, they have been completely dependable.
On the few times that I did contact Planethoster.com technical support department I received a reply that was helpful and courteous.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."