News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: libertyvps.net vs planethoster.com  (Read 2329 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
libertyvps.net vs planethoster.com
« on: July 25, 2024, 07:34:05 PM »
Which shared account is better to sign up with - libertyvps.net or planethoster.com?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: libertyvps.net vs planethoster.com
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2024, 02:13:13 PM »
Would highly recommend Libertyvps.net Bitcoin linux vps to any people not happy with their current host.
I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.

The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2024, 09:06:49 AM »
For those looking for high-quality shared hosting, hostpro.com can be a great choice. This company offers stable and fast servers, which is essential for any web project. In addition, they have excellent technical support that is available 24/7. This means that you can always get the help you need no matter what time of day it is. This approach ensures a high level of customer service and gives you confidence in the stable operation of your websites. Hostpro.com also offers a variety of pricing options, which allows you to find the best solution for different needs.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2024, 07:28:40 PM »
I started using HostingWalay.pk when I needed additional storage space for my stock photography site.
Constantly adding high-resolution content and need the ability to upgrade my web plan on an ongoing basis.

Very happy with this web host and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2024, 01:13:02 PM »
Give centoserver.com a try. The control panel of the host allows me to manage my entire server without restrictions, also I can restart my server when I want.
Package prices also amazed me. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased. It is a very good web host!

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2024, 09:04:25 AM »
Sometimes saving a couple bucks a month isn't the best deal.
I'm actually paying nearly half what I used to pay my old host and I'm getting much more for my money now.

I definitely would recommend Planethoster.com to any friends of mine.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2024, 11:16:54 AM »
bodHOST is a hosting company that offers affordable Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting solutions for businesses and individuals. Their Linux VPS hosting plans come with full root access, high-performance SSD storage, and 24/7 customer support. With several plans to choose from, customers can easily scale their hosting resources as their business grows. Additionally, bodHOST provides several security and backup features to ensure that customers' websites and data are always protected.