News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Any good host? Tell me something reliable and trusted.  (Read 2352 times)

Finelige

• View Profile
Any good host? Tell me something reliable and trusted.
« on: July 24, 2024, 05:40:16 AM »
Bellow is my wants... Tell me something reliable and trusted.
My budget 20$> per month. I can increase budget after 3 month. Reseller hosting provider won't accepted.
Looking for long term hosting where monthly payment is accepted (I will pay yearly after 5-6 month)
What can you say about kvchosting.net vps hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

JustMe

• View Profile
Re: Any good host? Tell me something reliable and trusted.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2024, 07:56:43 PM »
Accounts from legionbox.com and swisslayer.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great.  Help is there at your service 24/7. Fast, efficient and there for you.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2024, 05:51:59 AM »
The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner.
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

You can try this kvchosting.net solution: SSD P2 VPS - RAM 12 GB, Disk 150 GB, 5 Core CPU, 10  TB bandwidth, Pricing $89.99 per month.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2024, 12:04:59 PM »
WebHostingWorld is the best, most affordable, reliable, and trusted web hosting provider. The hosting plans start at just $1/month. These plans include free website builder, free website migration, SSD storage, free SSL, unlimited bandwidth with 24/7 customer support, and 99.9% uptime. This hosting provider provides the best dependability, scalability, and reliability.  For more details please visit the website.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2024, 01:11:21 PM »
Can say that hostnamaste.com kvm vps host gets A++ for every category. All questions were answered and not just some of them.
Their customer support is great. Any ticket I've put in has resulted in a real e-mail response within 10-15 minutes. The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2024, 05:36:02 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome's web hosting services. Our plans are affordable, scalable, and reliable. Our web hosting plans include services like free domain, free migration, cPanel/Plesk, choice of operating system, and more. For more details, please visit our website.