News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: hostingsource.com vs planethoster.com  (Read 4885 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
hostingsource.com vs planethoster.com
« on: July 19, 2024, 05:01:53 PM »
Comparing deals from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: hostingsource.com vs planethoster.com
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2024, 02:21:26 PM »
What are your current website management skills? What might you need help with?
Check out GTHost.com dedicated packages - They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet. This hosting provider gives the opportunity to buy any server for a test of 1-10 days, the price of a server for 1 day starts from $5, after the end of the test the server will be automatically deleted, cleaned and will be sold on the site if the client does not renew it for a month or again for days for tests.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2024, 02:44:41 PM »
I vote for hostingsource.com.
Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2024, 08:11:43 AM »
Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.
I am glad to run some of my websites with Swisslayer.com and Webhost.pro web hosts. Their features look really great.
Was impressed by their uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2024, 08:15:02 PM »
Right servers are available from surfhosting.co and swisslayer.com.
Great hosting. Awesome pricing. Super-fast servers.Support is quick and exceptional. All tech support is done through an online ticket but they are fast to respond and they truly care about helping you.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2024, 10:24:26 AM »
I'm very satisfied with the fast and accurate technical help, ease of use and wide service offer.
I'm actually in the works of transferring all my websites to Hostingsource.com web hosting provider.
Like their Discounted Servers - get 50% OFF first month.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2024, 07:44:26 PM »
I have decided to use hosting plans from hostingsource.com. They seem to be the best for my needs.
I'll share my experience with them later on.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2024, 05:35:51 PM »
It seems to me hostingsource.com services are the best to have a deal with due to their top-notch services with high uptime and quality support.

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2024, 01:54:33 PM »
It seems to me that the choice of a VPS hosting service depends on many factors, such as reliability, speed, and technical support. I personally use the services of hostpro.com, and I can share my experience. One of the advantages is the daily backups they create. It's very convenient, especially if something goes wrong - you can always restore the data. I also really like their technical support, which works around the clock and is always ready to help for free, regardless of the complexity of the issue. In my opinion, this is one of those hosting services that provides peace of mind for your data.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2024, 08:50:56 AM »
I put one site up with them to start just to try things out, I've since put up all my sites with these guys.
I’d recommend Planethoster.com France dedicated servers to anyone who is looking for a new host!

Plugins offerts pour: WordPress, Joomla!, Prestashop, OpenCart, Drupal, XenForo, Magento, MediaWiki.