News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Choosing a right shared account ...  (Read 2285 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Choosing a right shared account ...
« on: July 10, 2024, 07:34:32 PM »
Which shared account is better to sign up with - greenwebpage.com or libertyvps.net?

Sara1Ashraf

• View Profile
Re: Choosing a right shared account ...
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2024, 12:28:30 PM »
Choosing the right shared hosting account depends on your website's needs and your budget. Look for a plan with enough storage and bandwidth to handle your expected traffic. Check if it offers easy-to-use control panels, good uptime, and reliable customer support. Hostbillo is a good option to consider they offer affordable shared hosting plans with great features and support. Make sure to read reviews and maybe even test their support responsiveness before deciding. For small websites or blogs, shared hosting is a cost-effective way to get started without compromising on performance.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2024, 05:20:19 AM »
My hosting experience has been great and I will definitely continue using OBhost.net hosting services.
I get system updates on every part of their network as it happens. Control panel is amazing, the system is very solid altogether.

Get 30%, 50%, 90% OFF Summer Sale Special! Use coupon code: "Summersale24" - Discount will be applied when going to payment gateway.
Shared Hosting - Starter Package (DirectAdmin - for a startup) - $0.93/mo instead of $1.33/mo

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2024, 08:36:32 AM »
When it comes to the reliability of web hosting services, M2Host comes first. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plan for shared hosting  starts at just $1 per month. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2024, 03:56:22 PM »
I would like to share my experience with hostpro.com. They provide very reliable shared hosting with excellent specifications, including powerful processors and fast SSD/NVMe drives. What I particularly like is their technical support, which is available around the clock. It's always nice to know that you can get help at any time if something goes wrong. I don't want to impose, but maybe hostpro.com is exactly what you need.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2024, 06:00:44 AM »
Shared hosting plans at WebHostingWorld start at just $1/month. The shared hosting plans include unlimited bandwidth, SSD storage, email accounts and databases, cPanel, a free website builder, free setup and transfer, a free SSL certificate, a free one-click installer, an HTTP-enabled server, 99.9% uptime, and 24/7 customer support. For more details, please visit the website.