News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Well-balanced stable server provider ...  (Read 3091 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Well-balanced stable server provider ...
« on: June 10, 2024, 08:18:34 PM »
Is that hostsailor.com or owned-networks.net?
I mean the most reliable server provider ... what do you think?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Well-balanced stable server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2024, 08:32:47 AM »
You can trust Zakservers.com bitcoin server hosting - It was also very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time.
I have had no problems with any aspect of this service. They are great. All of offshore servers also come with 100% uptime guarantee.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2024, 06:33:16 AM »
You can rely on Regvps.com servers. I was also impressed that they advised the lowest cost package to me first, not the highest cost.
Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always some one waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2024, 07:53:24 AM »
I just got started with NetShop Isp Singapore dedicated servers and so far I haven't had to contact tech support. It's easy to use and the customer support is the best I've ever seen. It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help. They offer very good value for money. Everything is running very well.