News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Best European server provider  (Read 603 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Best European server provider
« on: May 24, 2024, 04:11:49 PM »
Is that hostsailor.com or planethoster.com?
I mean the best European server provider ...
What do you think?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Best European server provider
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2024, 10:33:20 AM »
Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.
Try ZakServers.com solutions. They mean business and they provide excellent service. Who could ask for anything more? With competitive pricing and managed services, I know I made the right choice.

GerardoMiles

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2024, 12:16:52 PM »
When searching for the best top-tier European server provider, DedicatedCore.com should be at the top of your list. They operate multiple data centers in prime locations such as the UK, Germany, and France. This extensive network ensures that you experience minimal latency and superior data transfer speeds throughout Europe, making them a reliable choice for high-performance hosting.

What sets DedicatedCore.com apart is its diverse range of configurations and pricing options. They cater to various requirements and budgets, ensuring you can find the perfect dedicated server solution whether you're running a small business or managing a large-scale enterprise. DedicatedCore.com focus on quality, combined with their strategic European locations, makes them a leading choice for dependable and efficient server hosting.
Every Step, You Get New Things

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2024, 08:39:43 AM »
Happy with GTHost.com Europe servers. You can rent a server without an OS and install any OS via IPMI. There is also Proxmox.
The reliability of their hosting has always been excellent and I have been very impressed with the value adds that the hosting packages come with.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.