News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Well-balanced server for hosting a blog ...  (Read 412 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Well-balanced server for hosting a blog ...
« on: April 11, 2024, 07:15:22 PM »
Servers from planethoster.com and owned-networks.net are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to go and why?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Well-balanced server for hosting a blog ...
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 11:34:47 AM »
Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.
I thought of moving to other hosts but Neironvps.com dedicated hosting service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite some time. Wonderful quick efficient professional service. ISPmanager Business at $25/mo. Additional IPs at $2/mo.  Good web host.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2024, 07:37:00 AM »
OwnWebServers is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 4 global data centers in the US. Ownwebservers understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from. VPS plan starting $7/month with the below features:

•99.95% uptime guaranteed
•No hardware maintenance
•Fast and reliable
•Daily Backups and Snapshots
•Quick Server Deployment

You can save 50% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2024, 02:49:33 PM »
Well servers from hostingsource.com and sunucun.com.tr are the best in all aspects (pricing, server stability, support).
Just give them a try.

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2024, 07:56:55 PM »
The best accounts are available from hostround.com and legionbox.com.
Their services have always been impressive. I hosted on different hosting packages and all packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy.