UK Web Hosting Forum > Dedicated Server & Managed Hosting

Best server provider ...

(1/1)

GoMaryRound:
Which server should I have a deal with - legionbox.com or owned-networks.net?
Any ideas?

ownwebservers1:
OwnWebServers is offering a 55% discount on all cheap dedicated server plans. To avail of this limited-time offer, simply use the promo code EASTER55 during the checkout process. This sale is a great opportunity for businesses and individuals to enjoy high-performance dedicated servers at a significantly reduced price. OwnWebServers' dedicated servers come with full root access, choice of operating systems, and advanced features such as SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and 24/7 support. With this sale, you can take advantage of these benefits at an unbeatable price. Hurry and grab this offer before it expires!

Finelige:
You need to widen your search to compare pricing and features with few more providers.
Try considering digitalserver.com.mx Mexico servers. It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

Dasdim:
Trustworthy servers can be got from hostingsource.com and hostround.com.
Fast servers, outstanding service/ customer support… and they all have 99.9999% uptime! My clients absolutely love their services! I would most def recommend them for those who want to start a webhosting company as well.

Forweb:
I've been with Neironvps.com servers for 8 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while.
They are just amazing. They answer all my questions immediately and are always very helpful. Great Hosting and great support.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version