News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: rockhoster.com vs ewallhost.com  (Read 269 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
rockhoster.com vs ewallhost.com
« on: March 26, 2024, 03:48:45 PM »
Which account is better to sign up with - rockhoster.com or ewallhost.com?
What should I do?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: rockhoster.com vs ewallhost.com
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2024, 07:42:42 AM »
The Rockhoster.com techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions.
Server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down. A place to host any kind of web site... Good job!

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2024, 06:20:26 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 07:59:26 AM »
Also try considering exmasters.com cheap vps: CPU: 2 Core, RAM: 4 GB, SSD: 50 GB, Monthly Price: $15.
Bandwidth upgrade/downgrade available at anytime (even in middle of the month).
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2024, 07:53:54 AM »
Give Rockhoster.com a try. They answered any of my requests in less than few minutes and solved each one of them as fast as possible.
Control panel is amazing, the system is very solid altogether. The techs are extremely helpful and the knowledge base is unlike anything I've seen.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2024, 07:27:57 AM »
To put it simply, Hostnamaste.com is the best web host I've ever used. Period. I'm extremely happy I did, because for once they did not dissapoint on their claims. The hosting packages were cheap for what they offered, but more importantly they were fast and reliable with no downtime, which is important for the sites I run.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2024, 01:08:22 PM »
I would recommend considering hostpro.com for your hosting needs. They have the perfect combination of VPS and shared server services to suit different user needs. In my experience, VPS is a good choice for those who are looking for more control and customization options for their server, while shared servers can be a simpler and more affordable option. In both cases, hostpro.com guarantees the reliability and efficiency of its services.