UK Web Hosting Forum > Dedicated Server & Managed Hosting

Stable server provider ...

(1/1)

GoMaryRound:
Comparing servers from legionbox.com and allwebhost.com, which way is better to go and why?

Finelige:
Well, I've been dealing with Regvps.com Los Angeles vps for a long time. The best hosting provider I've ever experienced by a long way.
The team uses ultra-modern jail technologies and unique XEN-based virtualization in creating and managing the remote servers.

Rizzotto:
As you may know, the trust comes out of comparison, so can recommend
1) ZipServers.com
2) Hostingsource.com
3) Siteground.com
High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

ownwebservers1:
OwnWebServers is offering a 55% discount on all cheap dedicated server plans. To avail of this limited-time offer, simply use the promo code EASTER55 during the checkout process. This sale is a great opportunity for businesses and individuals to enjoy high-performance dedicated servers at a significantly reduced price. OwnWebServers' dedicated servers come with full root access, choice of operating systems, and advanced features such as SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and 24/7 support. With this sale, you can take advantage of these benefits at an unbeatable price. Hurry and grab this offer before it expires!

Rawler:
Stable servers can be got from hostround.com.
I have witnessed at first hand a quality of infrastructure and customer support at them  that at the very least matches the very best of what I've seen elsewhere and exceeds what many others are offering.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version