News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Right account to sign up with ...  (Read 467 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
Right account to sign up with ...
« on: March 20, 2024, 06:30:55 PM »
Comparing deals from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Right account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2024, 07:27:39 AM »
I have worked with many other host and always had issues with either hardware or support but Allwebhost.com has top top of both worlds!
Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable. I love the speed of the site, the uptime, and the features.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2024, 05:48:12 PM »
Plans from hostsailor.com and rockhoster.com can be quite right for you.
They are fantastic. Pleasant, sharp and got the job done. Their tech staff step by step narrowed the problem, gave good advice and followed through to the end.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2024, 07:45:15 AM »
Get 50% off the price on 1st month using this link - dedicated servers. Allwebhost.com can be trusted. The setup was easy, the host service is good value, and is exactly as good as my pre-research showed, and the only time I had a problem, I spoke with an intelligent and friendly rep who fixed it for me.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2024, 08:01:29 AM »
Check out hostnamaste.com budget server hosting.
Dual Intel Xeon E5/X5650/AMD Epyc/Ryzen - 3.40 Ghz, RAM 32GB, 500GB Storage, 10TB 1 Gbps, $79.99/mo.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.