News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Good WordPress hosting for a friend  (Read 3400 times)

kess2756

• I have seen all the evil... SQL, mail, sites....
    • View Profile
Good WordPress hosting for a friend
« on: January 05, 2024, 06:26:38 PM »
Hello, everyone!
A friend of mine is looking for hosting for WordPress sites.
It should be a shared hosting for up to 5-10 sites. The sites themselves are small and do not consume many resources. Preferably 20-30 GB of disk space. He actively uses mail (100 emails per hour).
What kind of hosting can you offer? He is attracted to offers from hostrpo.com and dreamhost.com

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
Re: Good WordPress hosting for a friend
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2024, 07:25:56 AM »
OwnWebServers offers unlimited web hosting plans that come with many features. Some of the key features of the unlimited web hosting plans are:

1. Unlimited disk space and bandwidth
2. Unlimited email accounts and databases
3. Free domain registration with annual plans
4. Easy to use cPanel control panel
5. One-click installation of CMS platforms like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
6. Free SSL certificates
7. 24/7/365 customer support

Ownwebserver's unlimited web hosting plans are reasonably priced starting at $3 per month for the basic plan Additionally, Ownwebserver also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you are unsatisfied with their services, you can get a full refund.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2024, 02:56:39 PM »
Have a look at plans from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
I am very happy with their hosting services. Their customer support is brilliant. Hosting servers are very good and mostly uptime. Pricing of the hosting plans are also affordable.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2024, 11:37:16 AM »
M2Host is the answer. Our web hosting plans include features like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, cPanel, free migration, and more. For more information, feel free to check our website.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2024, 02:30:05 PM »
Plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are full-featured and cheap.
They are fantastic. Pleasant, sharp and got the job done. Their tech staff step by step narrowed the problem, gave good advice and followed through to the end.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2024, 07:35:15 AM »
Believe Neironvps.com ssd vps will work fine for your needs (ssd vps starts from $5.95/mo). Amazed about the capabilities of these guys, not only the support is incredible to the point of actually tweaking your website (wordpress based) and upgrading stuff but the answers have been spot on.

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2024, 01:08:27 AM »
Tariff plans from hostrpo.com may be of great interest to you. They have a "WordPress Hosting" tariff plan with the "Pro" package (15 Sites, 30 GB NVMe SSD, cPanel) to suit your requirements. If your mailing list is not spam, then you can safely write to their technical support and they can help you set up your mail and website for free.
I would not recommend taking a VPS if you do not have a large mailing list and your sites do not require a lot of resources.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2024, 07:35:24 AM »
Why not give greenwebpage.com wordpress hosting a try?
Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
Highly recommended.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2024, 04:58:32 PM »
Attractive deals are available from solid hosting providers: hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com. These companies are flexible enough to offer you hosting solution you need and it is able to satisfy all your specific demands.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2024, 12:10:14 PM »
bodHOST offers optimized and managed WordPress hosting that is fast, secure, and reliable. The WordPress hosting plans are designed to cater to beginner bloggers, small businesses, and large enterprises. It comes with pre-installed WordPress and a user-friendly control panel for easy management of your website. What's more, these plans offer a range of additional features geared toward WordPress websites, including automatic updates, caching, staging environments, and security features like malware scanning, DDoS protection, and more.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2024, 06:17:48 AM »
I've been with hostnamaste.com for 8 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. They're just amazing.
OpenVZ-1536 at $6.99/Mo - 1xCPUs, RAM 1536MB, 35GB Storage, 2TB Bandwidth, SolusVM VPS Panel.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

TRyan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2024, 05:39:09 AM »
Managed WordPress Hosting accounts from 10GB Hosting webhosting service are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
The best web hosting providers I have ever worked with. The websites work great but what is the best is the customer service. These guys helped me so many times with technical issues that any other provider would just give me a link with a tutorial or charge me extra. Its reach of their basic chat assistance is far beyond the standard web hosting service. Best in UK Managed WordPress Hosting!
https://www.10gbhosting.com/managed-wordpress-hosting