UK Web Hosting Forum > Dedicated Server & Managed Hosting

Server hosting provider ... need the best one ...

(1/2) > >>

GoMaryRound:
I need the best server provider and two hosts are in my mind: hostingsource.com and panamaserver.com, so which way is better to follow and why?

Finelige:
I highly recommend digitalserver.com.mx servidores dedicados, not only that their server is reliable but also they have awesome features. Wonderfully thorough and responsive support. They helped me with all the issues and i must say that they are really knowledgeable.

JustMe:
These hosting providers: hostingsource.com and panamaserver.com are the best to have a deal with.
They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.

Rizzotto:
Servers are stable. I am fully satisfied using ServerUnion.com dedicated hosting service in Europe and can highly recommend them to any webmaster who is looking for quality and professional hosting services. Get 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!

Dasdim:
Impressed with servers from planethoster.com and legionbox.com.
They are overall a superior service that gives everything they promise and then some. I love their personal care to even "the little people" and the time they spend with clients.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version