News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 17730 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: January 22, 2024, 05:52:24 PM »
Comparing VPS deals from rockhoster.com and allwebhost.com, which one is better to sign up with?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2024, 08:14:26 AM »
It'll be useful to share my 2 cents about my hosting experience dealing with rockhoster.com web host.
The pricing is quite reasonable. I get what I pay for. The features and free bonuses impressed me a lot.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2024, 04:32:02 PM »
Right VPS plans can be got from hostingsource.com and inet.ws.
They have set the bar high for other hosting out there and it will be extremely hard to beat. I have finally found a hosting company that I will be a life-long customer with.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2024, 07:31:13 AM »
Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans and checking customer reviews.

Nice low-cost vps solutions you can get from Exmasters.com and Hostnamaste.com web hosts.
They are well priced and within everyone's budget. So far they have been excellent.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2024, 09:22:53 AM »
M2Host is the solution to your problem. Starting at as $30/month, we offer VPS hosting plans. Included with this package are a number of useful services, such as the RvSite Builder PRO, Unlimited MySQL Databases, Remote SSH Access, and the Softaculous Script Installer. Feel free to peruse our website for further details.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2024, 12:23:41 PM »
Try out the web hosting service, MyResellerHome. Our VPS hosting packages begin at $59.95 per month. It features services such as operating system selection, free SSL, full root access, fully managed, and many more. Please see your website for more details.