News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: coinshosting.com vs black.host  (Read 1740 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
coinshosting.com vs black.host
« on: December 26, 2023, 03:28:07 PM »
Which server is better to sign up with - black.host and coinshosting.com?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: coinshosting.com vs black.host
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2023, 06:59:21 AM »
I highly recommend digitalserver.com.mx servidores dedicados to anyone looking for a courteous and reliable web host provider.
Lots of features, very knowledgeable fast and friendly support and the price is reasonable.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2023, 04:44:19 PM »
These server providers: black.host and coinshosting.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
I have found the support service provided by them to be of high quality with staff very helpful and knowledgeable of their products and services.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2024, 03:49:04 PM »
Check our servers from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and greenwebpage.com.
 These guys are the best in the business in terms of web hosting while offering a plethora of other neat features.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2024, 10:19:30 AM »
Can recommend Coinshosting.com Netherlands dedicated servers. Use the code: 15% OFF - Dedicated servers (bare metal).
Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2024, 06:02:58 PM »
Servers from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com are worth trying.
As they provide 24/7 support and easy interface, I had the best experience with them. They are fast and reliable.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2024, 07:31:40 AM »
I recommend GTHost.com instant servers to all of my friends and plan to be with them for a very long time.
You'll get exceptional speed and no downtime thanks to our dedicated team of in-house maintenance providers.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2024, 06:41:16 AM »
One popular company that offers web hosting is M2Host. Our site hosting is dependable and reasonably priced. Our web hosting packages come with features like cPanel, SSL, choice of operating system, and round-the-clock customer assistance. Go to our website for further details.