News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: libertyvps.net vs planethoster.com  (Read 2133 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
libertyvps.net vs planethoster.com
« on: December 07, 2023, 06:02:41 PM »
Which shared account is better to sign up with - libertyvps.net or planethoster.com?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: libertyvps.net vs planethoster.com
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2023, 08:12:01 AM »
I recommend Greenwebpage.com shared hosting service. Uptime is quite good, my sites are up and running efficiently.
Provides Fast SSD VPS and with unmetered bandwidth and dedicated server resources in multiple Europe locations: Germany,  Romania, Holland and United Kingdom.

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 07:07:56 PM »
Why not consider hosting from hostpro.com as an option?
Although they are a relatively young company in the international market, they have already proven themselves well.
I am currently using their services and I have not had any comments or problems. The servers are high quality and fast, the prices are reasonable, and the technical support is real experts. If you are interested in their services, I recommend paying attention to them.

Cardamburger

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2023, 07:36:13 AM »
Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans and checking customer reviews.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2023, 07:03:08 AM »
Nice cPanel web hosting solutions are offered by netshop isp web host.
The add-on scripts have worked almost flawlessly, and I have been able to fix minor glitches with no problems.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2023, 10:48:30 AM »
I'd definitely recommend NetShop Isp web host. Like their cheap fast hosting with free cPanel & domain.
The setup was fast - I was transferring my test sites within minutes of receiving their (five) instant welcome emails.
Recommended.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2023, 05:05:18 PM »
OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration.

Their web hosting plan starts at just $3/month with the best below features:

+ Good uptime (99.95%)
+ Decent speed
+ One-Click-Install for WordPress
+ Easy to use, beginner-friendly
+ Free domain and site builder
+ 24/7 support (chat and phone)

Order Now: https://ownwebservers.com/web-hosting/
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2024, 06:50:33 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more details, please visit our website.