News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Stable server to sign up with ...  (Read 6034 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Stable server to sign up with ...
« on: December 07, 2023, 05:28:12 PM »
Comparing servers from owned-networks.net and coinshosting.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Stable server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2023, 10:25:21 AM »
Overall, I have a terrific experience to work with CoinsHosting.com Netherlands dedicated servers! It has always done a good job for me.
Use coupon: COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED (10% OFF) for dedicated servers.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2023, 05:07:23 PM »
Right servers are available from hostingsource.com (the dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans) and hostsailor.com.
Their support and attentiveness are unparalleled in the industry. I seldom have issues, but if I do, they are right on it.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2024, 09:39:46 AM »
Give Regvps.com dedicated servers a try. They are highly reliable.
No calls needed, no downtime, no virus/hacker problems, so good that I haven't even thought about it! Great webhost, they are well experienced despite the prices I'm used to.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2024, 06:05:15 PM »
I vote for owned-networks.net.
Pricing is fair for the service and support respond is fast. You can call 24 7 days a week and someone will there to help you

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2024, 07:34:09 AM »
What are your current website management skills? What might you need help with?
I can recommend you try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance, and reliability.
Powerful server hosting solutions you can get from Hostingsource.com and NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosts.
You'll be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novice.