News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 7232 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: December 04, 2023, 06:18:20 PM »
Comparing VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and inet.ws, which way is better to follow and why?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2023, 07:26:54 AM »
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

As for reliable vps hosts, can recommend NeironVPS.com and Allwebhost.com solutions. I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead. Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support - extremely helpful.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2023, 08:09:35 AM »
I don't have anything bad to say about Hostingsource.com VPS hosting service. I've never had such a high level of support from a company before. They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed. VPS - $5 first month for any plan: https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting-promo/

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2023, 06:36:52 PM »
Right VPS accounts are available from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com.
 I have been very impressed with all of the features and how easy it is to navigate. Support has not been bad either, top value!

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2023, 09:47:53 AM »
Webhostingworld offers the best and affordable webhosting services.Its basic plan just starts from $25/month.Currently we are offering 25% off on our webhosting services.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2023, 09:38:04 AM »
M2Host offers cost-effective and dependable web hosting plans. Our VPS hosting plans start at $30 per month. It has features such as 24/7 customer support, full root access, free migration, and free setup, among others. You can learn more about us by visiting our website.