News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Instant server hosting?  (Read 8212 times)

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Instant server hosting?
« on: November 24, 2023, 08:43:25 AM »
Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I have seen some deals here in the hosting offers section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Thinking to try GTHost.com instant server hosting solutions. Are they good? Other options?

Thank you.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Anonymo

• View Profile
Re: Instant server hosting?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2023, 01:37:36 PM »
Agencies skilled in inbound marketing can assist businesses in pervasivemarketing positioning themselves as thought leaders within their industry. Through content creation webinars and other thought provoking materials.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2023, 08:34:00 AM »
When I first moved to GTHost.com, I found web access was fine - support team was very helpful with transferring files to their instant servers.
The host seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.

Anonymo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2023, 07:05:46 PM »
While basic notary education provides the foundational knowledge required for the role advanced education is a commitment to Become a New York Notary Public continuous learning and staying abreast of changes in laws and emerging trends.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2023, 07:25:06 AM »
I have many web sites hosted at several providers Regvps.com is one of the best. It has always done a good job for us.
They are very keen on maintaining their level of service, security, and professionalism. Like I said, I like them.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 07:34:27 AM by Rizzotto »
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2023, 07:01:49 AM »
I recommend that you also consider hosting from hostpro.com. I use their services and I can say that it is a reliable and professional hosting service that can answer your needs for midrange dedicated servers.
Here are some of the benefits of hostpro.com that might interest you:
Variety of Plans. Hostpro.com offers a variety of plans, allowing you to choose the best solution for your needs.
Bandwidth. You can find plans with high bandwidth that can meet your requirements.
Reliability and Support. Hostpro.com is famous for its stability and quality technical support.
Price-Quality. Their prices are usually quite competitive and their service quality is superior.
If you are interested in this hosting, you can contact their technical support via live chat and they will help you with the selection of a tariff, setup and migration.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2023, 05:46:44 AM »
Looking for affordable and reliable VPS hosting? Look no further than bodHOST and take advantage of their XMAS sale - 15% off on the fully managed VPS hosting with coupon code SANTA15. With state-of-the-art data centers and expert support 24/7/365, bodHOST is the perfect solution for anyone looking to host their website or application on a virtual private server.

High-performance infrastructure
24/7 monitoring and support
Advanced security measures
Multiple Linux OS options

Don't miss out on this great deal!

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2023, 10:26:08 AM »
I started using GTHost.com USA servers six months ago and I'm already impressed with their service. They personally perform all maintenance. This not only allows them to ensure less issues and troubleshoot problems quickly, but also allows them to give you better quality service at a lower price than maintenance that is outsourced to a third party. 

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2023, 10:53:47 AM »
Never be stuck with a server issue when you have access to the 24/7 customer service which helps you get service when you need. 
Recommend GTHost.com dedicated server hosting solutions. The server solutions provide affordable, reliable and fast service for your website with 24/7 customer support, in-house maintenance, low-cost trial periods, unmetered bandwidth and FREE setup in less than 15 minutes.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2024, 09:51:59 AM »
MyResellerHome is known for its cheap web hosting plans. Our web hosting services are available worldwide. We offer services like shared, VPS, dedicated, reseller, and WordPress hosting at affordable prices. We also offer services like SSL certificates, 24/7 customer support, backups, and more. For more details on our plans, please visit our website.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2024, 06:11:47 PM »
OwnWebServers is offering a 55% discount on all cheap dedicated server plans. To avail of this limited-time offer, simply use the promo code XMAS55 during the checkout process. This sale is a great opportunity for businesses and individuals to enjoy high-performance dedicated servers at a significantly reduced price. OwnWebServers' dedicated servers come with full root access, choice of operating systems, and advanced features such as SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and 24/7 support. With this sale, you can take advantage of these benefits at an unbeatable price. Hurry and grab this offer before it expires!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2024, 10:45:30 AM »
M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our shared hosting plans start at $1 per month. It includes services like disaster recovery backups, DDoS protection, 24/7 customer support, and more. For more information, please visit our website.