News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Stable server provider ...  (Read 5977 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Stable server provider ...
« on: November 16, 2023, 06:09:16 PM »
Comparing servers from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com, which way is better to sign up with and why? 

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Stable server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2023, 07:24:37 AM »
If you're thinking about getting a host for website, or moving site to GTHost.com instant servers, take my word for it, these guys ROCK.
This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2023, 07:02:14 AM »
HostingSource advantages: cPanel/Plesk panels, fast SSD enterprise storage, daily backups and snapshots, redundant systems with failover, 24/7 dedicated support, quick server deployment, scalable resources, top grade security, no contracts.

Dedicated- 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2023, 06:34:59 AM »
Try considering NeironVPS solutions: dedicated server hosting
I needed to consult with their customer support and I was surprised at such a fast response since it was a holiday.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2023, 10:16:28 AM »
M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans include services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, free SSL, cPanel and more. For more information, please visit our website.