News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: libertyvps.net vs inet.ws  (Read 4421 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
libertyvps.net vs inet.ws
« on: October 17, 2023, 03:36:07 PM »
VPS deals from libertyvps.net and inet.ws are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: libertyvps.net vs inet.ws
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2023, 08:20:30 AM »
I have no hesitation to recommend Libertyvps.net Bitcoin vps, so hope this feedback helps other new users like me get to know this great hosting provider! When I first signed up, I was a total newbie at websites, but very quickly their staff helped me with detailed answers to my rather long questions and provided links to helpful resources on the web.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2023, 05:53:58 PM »
Just want to say that  libertyvps.net and inet.ws are the best hosting companies to sign up with.
They are awesome. Truly. I've used other hosts and none compare.
Straight up. Fairly priced. Knowledgeable.
Professional. Thorough. Diligent.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2023, 05:09:59 PM »
Have a look at VPS accounts from reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and rockhoster.com.
I've never had a reason to look elsewhere since switching to these companies. Their dedication to ensuring their customers receive the best possible experience is truly remarkable. They are always there when I need them and are always happy to help, no matter how big or small the issue is. In my unbiased opinion, these hosting providers deserve a glowing 5/5 star rating for their exceptional services and dedication to their customers.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2023, 08:41:28 AM »
Think that it will be useful info for other webmasters regarding LibertyVPS.net reliability.
Support is responsive and uptime is near perfect; open several tickets and were responded promptly not to mention they resolved my request.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.