News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: rockhoster.com vs hostround.com  (Read 5005 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
rockhoster.com vs hostround.com
« on: October 12, 2023, 06:31:22 PM »
Which VPS should I stick to - rockhoster.com or hostround.com?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: rockhoster.com vs hostround.com
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2023, 12:56:36 PM »
Moved to this host after poor service and can say that Rockhoster.com is the best host I have ever used before.
The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last several years, it loads fast and the service is impeccable.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2023, 08:19:33 AM »
My experience for over 5 months at Rockhoster.com has continued to be top notch and simply AWESOME.
The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2023, 11:10:32 AM »
Highly recommend Rockhoster.com to all webmasters looking for Drupal, Wordpress, OS-commerce, Joomla hosting at good rates. The customer services is excellent. Very VERY fast answers to technical support tickets. I dont think theres any questions I have asked that the tech support couldnt help with.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2023, 07:33:40 AM »
Try consider Profvds.com EU vps. When you need support, the cues are short and the guys helping know their stuff and are quick to help (none of the typical e-mail replies, which tend to be rather absent of content). Instead you get knowledgeable real people that are quick to help.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2023, 07:51:31 AM »
Try RegVPS.com linux vps and you'll not regret a thing. Great host, pricing is average, but support is the best I have seen, goes out of their way to make sure everything is working just right for you.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.