News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Right shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 9194 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Right shared account to sign up with ...
« on: October 12, 2023, 06:02:44 PM »
Comparing shared accounts from libertyvps.net and black.host, which one would you sign up with and why?

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
Re: Right shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2023, 06:17:56 AM »
Trick or treat? How about a treat that's sure to send shivers down your spine! bodHOST, your trusted web hosting partner, is back with an electrifying Halloween offer that you just can't resist. Get ready to embrace the Halloween spirit with our spine-chilling 40% OFF on Web Hosting plans for both Linux and Windows platforms!

Here's what you get with our Halloween Special Offer:

40% OFF on Web Hosting (Linux & Windows)
Use Code: SPOOKY40

Offer valid for a limited time > 31-10-2023

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2023, 12:58:18 PM »
Lots of useful features are include into DataPacket.net web hosting plans. I have had the opportunity to speak with a couple of them personally when a specific problem (my fault) occurred, and they were VERY nice about it. IMO, they are the absolute best hosting provider out there.

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2023, 02:46:37 PM »
Can you please be more specific about what you are looking for and what you need?
Choosing a good host depends on what you want to get from it.
I was looking for a new host for the following characteristics:
- good servers and reasonable prices;
- high-quality technical support and backups;
- the possibility of location in other data centers.
I am currently actively cooperating with hostpro.com.
These guys know how to help a client and what he needs, it's nice to communicate with them via online chat
Their servers are great and fast
And their website is nice)

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2023, 12:19:02 PM »
M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our shared web hosting services start at $1 per month. Our web hosting services are affordable for all. Our shared hosting plan includes services like DDoS protection, unmetered bandwidth, unmetered disc space, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2023, 11:14:50 AM »
Check out NetShop Isp cheap fast hosting with free cPanel & domain. Fantastic hosts with great people. Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2023, 09:49:23 AM »
Quite happy with them. I chose Hostnamaste.com after reading a long thread of their customers bitching about the service and thought gee I wish I had their problems. I have never been aware of downtime. They always, always bend over backwards to help any way they can, and that includes in the middle of the night.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.