News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Which VPS hosting to choose?  (Read 12776 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Which VPS hosting to choose?
« on: October 10, 2023, 10:00:56 AM »
Hello everybody.
Advise vds hosting. I have never used this before, I had experience using shared hosting. I just want to raise a test web site, go the way from a bare virtual machine to the deployment of a working project on my own. What are the pitfalls? For a really average project, which hosting is preferable, domestic or is it better to choose a foreign one, taking into account current trends in legislation?
Any info on Regvps.com and Rockhoster.com VPS hosting?
What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
Re: Which VPS hosting to choose?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2023, 06:04:49 PM »
VPS plans from qhoster.com and kvchosting.net are worth trying.
Everything is simple, straightforward, and works flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2023, 12:55:58 PM »
I will continue using RegVPS.com Linux vps in hosting my various sites.
They have always tried to solve occasional problems in a matter of hours.
All features and things included in their hosting solutions are wonderful :)

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2023, 03:20:41 PM »
Deals from kvchosting.net and black.host are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
Service and performance are at the highest level of expectancy.
Courteous, responsive, understanding, and accommodating when it came to my requests.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2023, 08:45:37 AM »
They are good, real good! https://regvps.com/linux-vps/
Can't find anything to really complain about. Help desk is fast and efficient.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2023, 08:49:22 AM »
WebhostingWorld offers the best and most affordable webhosting services. Its basic plan for cheap VPS hosting just starts from $25/month. Currently we are offering 17% off on our web hosting services.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2023, 07:38:33 AM »
Really, if you are going to host any website, use RegVPS.com - they deserve your business.
I have never had a problem they couldn't fix, and fast. The host seems well intentioned and the service is good.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2023, 10:30:24 AM »
WebhostingWorld offers the best and most affordable webhosting services. Its basic plan for VPS hosting just starts from $25/month.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2023, 12:26:19 PM »
M2Host provides low-cost web hosting services. Our VPS web hosting packages start at $30 per month. Remote SSH Access, Rvsite Builder PRO, and more services are included. Please see our website for further details.

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2023, 04:53:43 PM »
As a customer of hostpro.com, I advise you to consider their VDS hosting options for your test website. Your choice to switch from shared hosting to VDS will show more flexibility and control over the virtual machine, which is important during the deployment phase of a working project.

As for the pitfalls of VDS hosting and working with a virtual machine, here are some recommendations:
- Technical skills: Make sure you have basic technical skills to administer the server, as you may need to work with the command line and configure the server.
- Security: Pay attention to security issues. Set strong passwords, use firewalls, and update software regularly to avoid possible threats.
- Backups: Make regular backups of important data and server settings to be able to recover in case of information loss.
- Scalability of resources: Make sure you choose a VDS plan that matches the amount of resources you need for your test website.

Regarding VPS hosting providers, Regvps.com and Rockhoster.com, I recommend conducting a thorough analysis of their plans, prices, resources, and user reviews. This will help you make an informed choice based on your budget and project needs.

As a hostpro.com customer, I can attest to their reliability and quality of service, so you may also want to consider hostpro.com for VDS hosting. It can be beneficial, especially if you are already familiar with their shared hosting :)