News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Which shared account should I have a deal with?  (Read 6680 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Which shared account should I have a deal with?
« on: September 01, 2023, 06:30:45 PM »
Which shared account (kvchosting.net or scalahosting.com) should I have a deal with?

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
Re: Which shared account should I have a deal with?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2023, 05:30:23 AM »
Looking for shared web hosting, it's important to balance affordability with the necessary features and reliability for your website. 

bodHOST is a popular web hosting provider known for its budget-friendly shared hosting plans. They offer a range of features and a free domain name for the first year.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2023, 10:06:39 AM »
I initially chose web host pro cpanel web hosting for the price and features. The price and features remain solid.
This web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 11:32:13 AM by Finelige »

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2023, 12:06:28 PM »
M2host offers the best web hosting services. Our web hosting plan for shared hosting starts at $1/m. It includes services like One-click RV site builder, Disaster recovery backups, DDoS Protection, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2023, 05:58:21 PM »
I'd draw your attention to deals from qhoster.com and black.host.
They are the best website platforms you will ever be able to use for your own site. Worth every penny of it, and they value your time and effort that you put into your website.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2023, 11:16:26 AM »
I'm 100% satisfied - highly recommend NetShop Isp cPanel web hosting to others. Their tech support is very professional. They replied in 3 minutes after my request and solved all the troubles I was experiencing explaining me everything regarding my own mistakes. I like their service, it is quite cheap.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.