News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 8104 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: August 29, 2023, 06:08:38 PM »
Which VPS is better to sign up with - kvchosting.net and inet.ws?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2023, 06:09:44 AM »
I recommend kvchosting.net to all of my friends and plan to be with them for a very long time.
I've only had my site down 2 times and each time was for a very short amount of time. Never any problems with any of my email accounts.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2023, 05:28:35 PM »
Decent VPS accounts from hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and owned-networks.net are worth trying.
Not to mention the support has been phenomenal, they are helpful and listen to any question even if they think it's silly.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2023, 12:03:55 PM »
The site hosting service from MyResellerHome is well-known.  VPS hosting starts at $59.95 per month for the most basic plan. It comes with a free setup, a free domain name for life, and other services. Visit our website if you want to know more.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2023, 08:38:27 AM »
These guys know how to keep their clients 100% satisfied and happy using hosting service without any headaches.
Now I have faster speed connectivity and everything works like a clock. Happy with kvchosting.net ssd vps.
Support is good - ticket system works well.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2023, 09:21:45 AM »
WebhostingWorld provides the best webhosting services available at prices that are accessible. The most basic option for the virtual private server is about $25 per month. Additionally, it provides a wide variety of other additional capabilities, all of which are included into the web hosting plans. At this time, you can receive an offer of 15% off any of our webhosting services. This is a limited promotion, so act fast. Please visit our website if you require any further information.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2023, 07:25:21 AM »
Maybe you would like to check some more
https://libertyvps.net/
They appears to be really good provider.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2023, 08:25:58 AM »
WebhostingWorld offers the most reliable web hosting at reasonable costs. Virtual private server pricing starts at around $25 per month for the most basic package. In addition, it offers a plethora of supplementary features that come standard with its web hosting packages. We are currently providing a discount of 15% on all of our webhosting packages. Be quick if you want to take advantage of this offer. If you need any more info, check out our website.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2023, 08:34:28 AM »
Prices are really good, hosting is just INCREDIBLE in features. Kvchosting.net is the host you can trust.
Incredible amount of disk space, bandwidth and benefits as no other host. And they always try to do their best.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2023, 01:21:42 PM »
I think it is not a good idea to be concentrated on the certain providers. Try checking as many as possible various options.
I recommend checking
https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting/
As for me they are one of the best providers I know

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2023, 08:56:51 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cheap webhosting services available. The most basic option for the virtual private server is about $25 per month. In addition to that, it provides a wide variety of other additional features that are already included in the plan. At this time, you can receive a discount of 15% off any of our webhosting services. Please visit our website if you require any further information.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2023, 08:48:43 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available.The most basic option for the virtual private server is about $25 per month.In addition to that, it provides a wide variety of other additional features that are already included into the plan.Please visit our website if you require any further information.