News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Stable server to sign up with ...  (Read 7154 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Stable server to sign up with ...
« on: August 17, 2023, 05:57:59 PM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and hosting.co.uk are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to sign up with and why?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Stable server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2023, 07:38:16 AM »
I have had a server account with kvchosting.net for over 6 months and had no real problems.
Pricing is only about one dollar more a month than my previous host, but it is worth..
I'd pay some extra dollars for reliability and speed than to see my web sites down.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2023, 11:38:55 AM »
When it comes to web hosting services, M2Host is the best option. All companies may afford and benefit from our programs, which are designed with their needs in mind. It includes a wide range of services associated with web hosting. Please visit our website if you require any further information.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2023, 05:13:07 PM »
Check out servers from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2023, 06:31:31 AM »
A level of technical support should also be taken into consideration. It happens that many web site hosting services providers don't actually provide the 24/7 support they are boasting they have. There are different kinds of the support, but the most widespread is a 24/7 online support. It’s better to choose those web hosting companies that provide online technical support. It's more convenient. Of course one of the key factors is how quickly they respond to your request.

You'll find nice dedicated servers at
1) ServerUnion.com
2) GTHost.com
3) Midphase.com

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2023, 09:09:11 AM »
Never really had any problems with the server, we run a managed dedicated server with Kvchosting.net and speeds have been great.
There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2023, 09:40:29 AM »
Just have a look and check here for good dedicated server
https://www.kvchosting.net/dedicatedserver.html

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2023, 08:45:07 AM »
Why not give hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server a try?
I like this decent hosting provider and can highly recommend their hosting services to others.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2023, 07:15:32 AM »
It seems you know what to chose.
https://www.kvchosting.net/
I have checked there. They have one of the best set of dedicated server. Taking into account the amounts they invest into their facilities -  you are going to have the best deal.