News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS to have a deal with ...  (Read 11011 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
VPS to have a deal with ...
« on: August 16, 2023, 05:47:21 PM »
VPS accounts from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to go and why?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: VPS to have a deal with ...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2023, 08:25:35 AM »
Been with QHoster.com for over a year and have been pleased so far. They are always there to help me! 99.99% Uptime is correct.
Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans. Methods of payment accepted: PayPal, Payza, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin and more.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2023, 06:42:18 AM »
I'm pleased to say that NetShop-isp.com.cy has delivered exactly on their 99.9% uptime promise.
So far, everything has been absolutely amazing. Their VPS systems are fully managed and the help they provide is impeccable. 

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2023, 11:06:13 AM »
Webhostingworld provides webhosting services that are both of the highest quality and the most competitively priced. The cost of its most basic package begins at just $25 per month. In addition to that, it provides a wide variety of other additional features that are already incorporated into the design. At this time, you can receive a discount of 30% off any of our webhosting services. This is a limited offer. Please visit our website if you require any further information.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2023, 12:11:31 PM »
M2Host is the best company that hosts websites. Our most basic VPS server plan costs only $30 per month. It comes with features like a control panel (cPanel or WHM), a choice of operating systems, Remote SSH access, and more. Visit our website if you want to know more.

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2023, 09:14:46 AM »
I would say that qhoster.com is good enough if you are looking for the  EU based locations. However if you are interested in the North America location inet.ws is the place that it worth to check.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2023, 08:41:53 AM »
They have been fantastic to deal with. I have had customers using other hosts and after pulling my hair out trying to get the basics to work got them to switch over and host through me at QHoster.com web host. There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2023, 12:04:46 PM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our VPS hosting plan starts at just $59.95 per month. It includes services like a choice of operating system, fully managed services, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2023, 12:16:00 PM »
Hello! :)
The choice of a VPS depends on your specific requirements. When evaluating different hosting providers, there are several factors to take into account:
Server capacity and location.
The frequency of daily backups.
Responsiveness and effectiveness of technical support, including their communication channels and availability.
Pricing, although it should be considered alongside the quality of service.

I'd like to recommend the hosting provider I use, which is hostpro.com  ;) ;)
Their technical support is excellent, available 24/7 via chat and email.
Daily backups ensure quick recovery in case of any issues.
The technical support team is diverse and knowledgeable.
Their pricing is reasonable, and I have a customized server that suits my needs perfectly.
If you have any questions, even simple ones like "How to change the PHP version?", you can ask them in the chat, and they'll provide prompt assistance ;D

Alexander Magma

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2023, 01:43:29 PM »
Been with QHoster.com for over a year and have been pleased so far. They are always there to help me! 99.99% Uptime is correct.
Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans. Methods of payment accepted: PayPal, Payza, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin and more.
Agree, I they are better