News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Right VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 749 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Right VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: March 06, 2024, 06:19:02 PM »
Which VPS should I have a deal with - panamaserver.com or inet.ws?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Right VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2024, 06:32:29 AM »
Highly recommend NetShop Isp for anyone looking for reliable hosting and support services.
Any time you need help they are there for you. This hosting provider offers fairly good set of features for your money!

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2024, 07:36:39 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

Recommend Rockhoster.com and Profvds.com vps for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.
So many new surprises and new features added. I got my test site with shopping cart and Paypal payment integrated in less than an hour. I can't ask for more.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2024, 07:33:44 AM »
We'll be with Neironvps.com ssd vps for a long time to come I think. And would recommend anyone to give them a try. My page was attacked by script kiddies on several occasions and their support responded quickly and effectively, helping to harden my site against further attacks.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Today at 10:53:27 AM »
Very happy with Libertyvps.net and would not hesitate to recommend them. Every question was resolved to my satisfaction.
Regarding their network, it's been near perfect. I'd recommend this host to anyone looking for cheap hosting with all of the features!