UK Web Hosting Forum > Virtual Private Server (VPS)

The best virual private server?

(1/2) > >>

Rizzotto:
Hey,
I have been looking for the best virtual private server with openVZ and DDoS protection.
Google search provided me with:
https://www.obhost.net/openvz-vps.php
Do you think they are good enough?

webhostingworld:
Webhostingworld provides the best and most affordable web hosting services available. The most basic option for the virtual private server is about $25 per month. In addition to that, it provides a wide variety of other additional features that are already incorporated into the design. At this time, you can receive a discount of 25% on any of our hosting plans. Please visit our website if you require any further information.

webhostingworld:
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available.Its most basic package for inexpensive VPS hosting is available for just $25 per month.In addition to that, it provides a wide variety of other additional features that are already incorporated into the design.At this time, you can receive a discount of 25% off any of our webhosting plans.Please visit our website if you require any further information.

myresellerhome:
MyResellerHome is the best and most affordable web host. A basic VPS hosting plan from us costs just $59.95/month. With this plan, you get services like full root access, free SSL, a free name for life, and many more. Please visit our site for more information.

Forweb:
I can't say enough good things about OBhost.net openvz vps host. Great support that is available by Live Chat 24/7.
Finally I signed up with them. I had no idea about them but after three months I can about them and it is really good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version