News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: kvchosting.net vs netshop-isp.com.cy  (Read 5469 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
kvchosting.net vs netshop-isp.com.cy
« on: July 14, 2023, 05:55:56 PM »
VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and netshop-isp.com.cy are provided on lovely conditions and I wonder what I do should?

Dasdim

• View Profile
Re: kvchosting.net vs netshop-isp.com.cy
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2023, 06:13:33 PM »
I'd draw your attention to VPS accounts from qhoster.com and webhost.pro.
Very well executed hosting companies. If you are technical, they can help, if you are not technical, they can help!

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2023, 06:06:18 PM »
I vote for kvchosting.net.
The price-quality ratio is among the best I've met. The server administration dashboard is a very nice and professional, which gives me a great experience. Quick response time! I highly recommend them.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2023, 12:00:01 PM »
Try free trial VPS program: https://netshop-isp.com.cy/free-trial-vps
Host unlimited websites in each cPanel account (they can do this with addon domains and subdomains).

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2023, 04:33:22 PM »
Check out VPS accounts from decent providers: hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and hostsailor.com.
They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2023, 07:33:47 AM »
I am so glad I found NETSHOP and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients. Their tools are great.
You'll get instant provisioning VPS servers + unlimited OS re-installations. SSD & NVMe storage.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2023, 08:07:29 AM »
I host a couple of sites with NetShop isp on their VPS hosting, and their support has been terrific.
Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2023, 11:51:08 AM »
I've been in the web design business for over 10 years, and I've used Many web hosts.
I've found that NetShop-isp.com.cy is the absolute best overall. Online explanations of features and instructions are clearly written.
Get 2 months free of service if the client chooses annual billing cycle. Softaculous included for FREE in all plans.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.