News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: How to delete my table in php my admin?  (Read 7552 times)

joel lee

• Cheap Web Hosting Company in USA | VPS Hosting & D
    • View Profile
    • Global HostITsmart
How to delete my table in php my admin?
« on: June 19, 2023, 01:54:06 PM »
Follow these simple steps :

Open phpMyAdmin in your web browser.
Select the database that contains the table you want to delete from the list on the left-hand side of the screen. If you're unsure which database the table is in, you can check your application's configuration files or contact your administrator.
Once you've selected the correct database, you will see a list of tables within that database.
Locate the table you want to delete and click on it to select it.
After selecting the table, you will be taken to the table's structure view.
In the structure view, you will see a set of tabs at the top. Click on the "Operations" tab.
Scroll down to the "Table options" section in the Operations tab.
In the "Table options" section, you will find a button labeled "Drop the table (DROP)." Click on this button.
A confirmation dialog box will appear, asking you to confirm the deletion. Read the message carefully to ensure you are deleting the correct table, as this action cannot be undone.
If you're sure you want to delete the table, click on the "OK" button in the confirmation dialog box.
phpMyAdmin will then execute the SQL command to drop the table from the database, and you will be redirected back to the main screen showing the list of tables in the database.

Please note that deleting a table will permanently remove all the data and structure associated with that table. Make sure to have a backup of your data before performing such an action, especially if the table contains important information.

KennethMeier

• View Profile
Re: How to delete my table in php my admin?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2023, 04:59:27 PM »
The exciting developments that are shaping the future of education and the profound impact they will have on learners of all ages. The most promising college application essay writing service aspects of the digital revolution in education is the increased accessibility it offers.

ScottStrickland

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2023, 06:56:44 PM »
While many aspects of hood maintenance can be done by homeowners www.moderncopper.com essential to have your range hood serviced by a professional periodically. They can clean and inspect hard-to-reach areas and address any mechanical issues.

ScottStrickland

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2023, 06:57:31 PM »
The beauty industry is ever-evolving, with new techniques, products, and styles constantly emerging. Beauty professionals invest in ongoing education and stay updated thelashprofessional on the latest trends and technologies to offer the best services to their clients.

Anonymo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2023, 06:13:33 PM »
Different agencies offer certification to piano technicians. Certified technicians have undergone training and testing to ensure the do electric pianos need tuning meet industry standards. It's advisable to look for a technician with piano certification.

Anonymo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2023, 04:37:34 PM »
Custom engagement rings capture the essence of the couple's love story, making the symbol of commitment even more special. The artistry involved in crafting custom gemstone jewelry shivamimportsny.com is a testament to the dedication and skill of skilled jewelers.