News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: planethoster.com vs hostingsource.com  (Read 1567 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
planethoster.com vs hostingsource.com
« on: June 16, 2023, 04:32:27 PM »
Which shared account is better to sign up with - planethoster.com or hostingsource.com?
I plan to host a forum.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: planethoster.com vs hostingsource.com
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2023, 10:40:46 AM »
I really appreciate, now I realized that moving my web site to hostingsource.com was a clever decision...
1. The VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans. https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting-promo/
2. The dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans. https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2023, 05:50:27 PM »
I recommend OwnWebServers to anyone looking for a lot of features for a low price. If you need hand holding or want help developing your website, then no low-end hosting site is in your best interest.

You can save 50% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2023, 09:03:57 AM »
Recommend greenwebpage.com decent web host to other webmasters - HIGHLY!
The network and server uptime are quite good - these guys provide exceptional speed connectivity.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2023, 04:50:26 AM »
Are you looking for VPS hosting for your business?

You must visit bodHOST, One of the best web hosting company that provides a range of hosting services such as shared hosting, cheap VPS hosting, dedicated servers, cloud hosting, and reseller hosting. They also offer additional services like domain name registration, SSL certificates, backup solutions, and website design services.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2023, 11:51:25 AM »
I would like to say that I am fully satisfied dealing with Hostingsource.com - They've hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
They have unique features, redundant bandwidth, and a highly trained staff. Considering these three important factors, I believe you will get the most appropriate host.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Henryjack

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2023, 05:34:34 PM »
When it comes to dedicated server hosting, one reputable provider is AllWebHost. With a strong track record of reliability, AllWebHostoffers a range of dedicated server options tailored to different needs.

Their servers come with robust hardware, advanced security measures, excellent performance, and 24/7 support, making them a trusted choice for businesses and individuals seeking stable dedicated hosting solutions.

Special Offer: 50% First Month Discount

You can avail the great deal from here >>> https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers-promo/
« Last Edit: July 21, 2023, 03:30:08 PM by Henryjack »