News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Shared plan to stick to ...  (Read 1761 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Shared plan to stick to ...
« on: March 27, 2023, 04:45:58 PM »
Plans from libertyvps.net and black.host are attractive for me and I wonder which way I have to go and why?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Shared plan to stick to ...
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2023, 07:43:52 AM »
Happy with Netshop isp cheap web hosting. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
They offer 1 hour response guarantee, but I can say that they reply in 10 minutes after support ticket sent.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2023, 12:06:24 PM »
WebHostingWorld provides web hosting services that are both of the highest quality and the most competitively priced. Its basic plan for shared hosting just starts from $1/month. SSD Storage, Included Email Account & DBs, cPanel, 99.9% uptime, Free Website Builder, Free Setup & Transfer, Free Let's Encrypt SSLs, Free click softaculous App installer, 24/7 Technical Support, HTTP/2 Enabled Servers, and a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee are some of the extra features that are included in the plan. It also offers a variety of other extra features that are included in the plan.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2023, 08:37:49 AM »
Happy with webhost.pro cpanel web hosting solutions.
I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2023, 08:34:21 AM »
I've moved two of my domains wtih hostingsource.com US servers already. They have an incredibly helpful support system, answering your ticket within 24 hours. They have been reliable and everything you could ask for in a host. First rate provider. Setup of site brilliantly easy.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2023, 03:36:19 PM »
Accounts from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com can be quite right for you.
The support is 5 stars, they're very good and quick. I don't think one needs anything better than that.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2023, 07:20:33 AM »
I like greenwebpage.com hosting. Had one issue setting up an SSL account and they went the extra mile to resolve it to my satisfaction.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2023, 07:25:28 AM »
I'm not an IT guy so support is important to me. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
Reliable uptime, the site is running fast and efficiently. Highly recommend netshop isp cheap web hosting solutions.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2023, 08:15:54 AM »
bodHOST offers an affordable shared hosting plan that comes with a free domain name, free SSL certificate, unmetered bandwidth, unlimited storage, and a one-click WordPress installation. It also provides a user-friendly cPanel, 24/7 customer support, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

bodHOST is running a great deal - Buy 1 Year of Web Hosting absolutely get 1-year free hosting.

For more details visit: https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting
« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 08:40:34 AM by davids007 »

Henryjack

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2023, 06:55:31 PM »
If you are looking for a stable shared hosting provider, consider the options: AllWebHost is a reputable hosting provider known for its stability and reliability. They have a strong uptime record and offer features like free SSL certificates, easy WordPress integration, and 24/7 customer support.

Unlimited web hosting plan starts at only $2.month with getting free domain.