News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 1346 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: May 30, 2023, 03:44:09 PM »
VPS plans from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way I should go and why?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2023, 10:05:01 AM »
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?

For a newbie I can't recommend NetShop Isp cheap VPS more highly.
It has been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2023, 08:23:08 AM »
Overall, I'm very satisfied. QHoster.com VPS host is great. i had read some not so positive reviews on the grid's reliability but i decided i would take chance on them. I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2023, 08:38:45 AM »
Always reliable service and personal support. Would highly recommend QHoster.com VPS to any potential customers. They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2023, 10:49:55 AM »
I am fully satisfied and will definitely transfer all my sites to OrangeServer.net decent professional web host.
It is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.
Very reasonable monthly charge also.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2023, 09:02:51 AM »
Extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with hostingsource.com team, hosting service is superb.
I like their pricing and also so many useful 1-click installer scripts. The VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2023, 10:13:21 AM »
WebHostingworld is where you can find the greatest web hosting services for an affordable price. The cheapest VPS plan only costs $25 per month. In addition to the aforementioned benefits, this package gives a Free Domain for Life, 1 Free IP Address, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration, and a 99.9% Uptime Guarantee.

FlyPastaMonster

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2023, 07:16:10 AM »
I have been using this for many years - no complaints. highly recommend!

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2023, 10:54:29 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. Simply opting for its basic plan will only set you back $25 per month for either a Linux or Windows dedicated server. At this time, you can receive a discount of 15% on both our shared and reseller web hosting services. Please visit our website if you require any further information.