UK Web Hosting Forum > Virtual Private Server (VPS)

VPS account to sign up with ...

(1/2) > >>

Rawler:
VPS plans from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way I should go and why?

wwwspyder:
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?

For a newbie I can't recommend NetShop Isp cheap VPS more highly.
It has been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.

Corrsikos:
Overall, I'm very satisfied. QHoster.com VPS host is great. i had read some not so positive reviews on the grid's reliability but i decided i would take chance on them. I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone.

Finelige:
Always reliable service and personal support. Would highly recommend QHoster.com VPS to any potential customers. They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.

Rizzotto:
I am fully satisfied and will definitely transfer all my sites to OrangeServer.net decent professional web host.
It is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.
Very reasonable monthly charge also.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version