UK Web Hosting Forum > Virtual Private Server (VPS)

VPS account to sign up with ... what should I do?

(1/2) > >>

Rawler:
VPS plans from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way I have to follow and why?

webhostingworld:
The services that Webhostingworld provides are among the best and most economical in the industry. Its most basic package is available for about $25 per month. Additionally, it provides a wide variety of other features that are already integrated into the plan, such as Cpanel/WHM, a free domain for life, and a free setup.

Corrsikos:
Control panel is amazing, the system is very solid altogether. Give Kvchosting.net SSD VPS hosting a try.
The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast.

Finelige:
It has been more than a year since I have been with kvchosting.net ssd vps, and I can most definitely say that they are the most professional, understanding and hard-working host I've ever come across. And the uptime has been perfect, much better than my previous hosting.

Rizzotto:
Really cool experience. Kvchosting.net is the most reliable hosting service I have ever tried before.
My website is up and running and I love it! The list of extra software installations is huge and their website builder is really easy to use.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version