UK Web Hosting Forum > Dedicated Server & Managed Hosting

Stable server to sign up with ...

(1/2) > >>

Dasdim:
Servers from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one for hosting a blog, so what should I do?

Forweb:
Well, QHoster.com server hosting is pretty reliable from what I've seen. I only host a few small, low-traffic but database-centric sites and they have never been down. All in all I am pleased to deal with them, I came to them on recommendation so I really believe in paying the good favor forward.

wwwspyder:
Cool, QHoster.com accepts Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.

Vanhoeck:
Well servers from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are as stable as a rock.
Reliable servers are excellent, trustworthy and really powerful - love all the features and the support.

Corrsikos:
You can choose SSD CLOUD - they offer a great list of dedicated servers to choose from.
The servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Their technicians are skillful and qualified.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version