News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: instant server hosting solutions?  (Read 8370 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
instant server hosting solutions?
« on: September 22, 2023, 11:48:31 AM »
Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I have seen some deals here in the hosting offers section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Thinking to try GTHost.com instant server hosting solutions. Are they good? Other options?

Thank you.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
Re: instant server hosting solutions?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2023, 02:52:33 PM »
Have a look at servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com (the dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans) and legionbox.com.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2023, 08:53:21 AM »
Never be stuck with a server issue when you have access to the 24/7 customer service which helps you get service when you need. 
Run my websites at GTHost.com Dallas servers - everything works efficiently.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2023, 06:33:19 PM »
Deals from allwebhost.com are full-featured with high uptime and quality support.
They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2023, 08:59:40 AM »
Well, GTHost.com dedicated servers are fast. The pages load fast, day or night.
It offers comprehensive options for Dedicated Instant Servers throughout the U.S., Canada, Middle East and Europe. They have a well balanced system over there.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2023, 07:11:25 PM »
Servers from owned-networks.net and allwebhost.com are well-balanced and cheap.
They are ahead of the curve and combined with friendly service keeps me coming back and also recommend to others.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2023, 11:17:19 AM »
For just $5/day you can enjoy the full experience of GTHost.com dedicated instant servers then, once your trial is over, you’ll have the option to choose a different trial or to start a contract. FREE setup of dedicated instant servers ensures you can have your site up and running quickly without adjustments to your budget. 
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.