News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Solid VPS provider ...  (Read 1035 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Solid VPS provider ...
« on: April 12, 2023, 05:46:28 PM »
Which VPS should I have a deal with - kvchosting.net or hostsailor.com? 

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Solid VPS provider ...
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2023, 08:48:10 AM »
I know from personal experience that kvchosting.net chat support is online 24/7 and I personally use it quite a lot. Great support with fast responses in both live support or through email (tickets). My site is almost always up (10 minutes downtime last month - up for about 99.98% of the time).

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2023, 05:29:27 PM »
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are full-featured and cheap.
Whenever you have a problem, the live-on-the-phone folks at them are friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, and they listen. So, your problems always get solved. They will walk you through the solution, wait while you go through the steps, offer suggestions, and then send you downloads and links if you need them.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2023, 07:18:24 AM »
Can say that kvchosting.net is an amazing ssd vps hosting provider. The price and their products are great.
The admin interface is great, webmail etc all work perfectly, and POP3 mail is quick to connect and download emails into OE.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2023, 07:30:47 AM »
Other thing that is amazing about Centohost.com tech support is the instant chat function. Like their VPS hosting.
No grumbles at my lack of technical expertise, just fast effective assistance virtually around the clock.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2023, 10:59:36 AM »
Webhostingworld provides top-tier services at competitive prices.VPS hosting begins at just $25 per month for the most basic plan. Free Domain for Life, cPanel/WHM, and a lot more are just a few of the extras you get with this plan.