News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Server to sign up with ...  (Read 1449 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
Server to sign up with ...
« on: April 06, 2023, 04:18:35 PM »
Plans from asvhost.com and kvchosting.net are attractive for me and I have to select the best one for hosting a blog, so what should I do?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2023, 07:51:48 AM »
I recommend anyone thinking about it to use Kvchosting.net web host! Very stable and reliable hosting provider at very good price. Had to use their customer support just once and that too was quite satisfactory. The only thing I could ask for is some additional customization of features at the same price points.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2023, 08:54:49 AM »
I'd recommend GTHost.com instant servers to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting. 17 locations to choose from.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2023, 07:23:14 AM »
I definitely know that truth comes out of a comparison. Nice servers you can get from:
1) Hostnamaste.com
2) Cloudarion.com
3) Wirenine.com
Servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2023, 05:33:51 PM »
These hosts -  asvhost.com and kvchosting.net - are good enough to have a deal with.
Their support people are very attentive. I also have good feedbacks from visitors in regards to the server response time, which is most important for me. So far, everything seems to be meeting my expectations.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2023, 12:17:26 PM »
What impressed me the most was the efficiency and support I got when servers were changed just a couple of weeks ago.
Kvchosting.net is the right host to deal with and run web sites with. Reliable, dependable, and most of all sincere about their business.