UK Web Hosting Forum > General Web Hosting

Choosing a right hosting plan

(1/2) > >>

JustMe:
Shared plans from rockhoster.com and black.host are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

davids007:
If you are finding the best and most managed web hosting then you must visit bodHOST, One of the affordable web hosting providers in the USA. Their web hosting plans start at just $1.09/month with getting the free domain on the annual subscription plan. For more details visit bodhost.com

Rizzotto:
I started with centohost.com website hosting - and I am impressed from the start. I moved my personal site to their servers and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them. Highly recommended.

ownwebservers1:
The OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration.

Their web hosting plan starts at just $3/month with the best below features:

+ Good uptime (99.95%)
+ Decent speed
+ One-Click-Install for WordPress
+ Easy to use, beginner-friendly
+ Free domain and site builder
+ 24/7 support (chat and phone)

Buy Here: https://ownwebservers.com/web-hosting/

Wilsonjacob45:
eUKhost is the finest hosting service, which value the needs of their customers & Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Service which provided by eUKhost

1) cPanel Hosting
2) WordPress Hosting
3) Reseller Linux
4) Business Hosting
5) Windows Hosting
6) Reseller Windows
7) Cloud Server
8)Linux VPS
9) Windows VPS
10) Dedicated Servers
11) Imunify 360