News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: game server provider offering Minecraft?  (Read 1113 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
game server provider offering Minecraft?
« on: February 28, 2023, 10:41:47 AM »
Hello,
I'm looking for a provider where I can simply Buy Minecraft.
Does anyone know a solution that could works for me to do this?
Recently came across Trunkspacehosting.com Game servers - do you think anything about them?
Can I trust them? Any alternatives for comparison?

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
Re: game server provider offering Minecraft?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2023, 04:24:50 AM »
There are many game server providers that offer Minecraft hosting. Some of the most popular ones include:

1) Shockbyte -
Shockbyte is one of the most popular Minecraft server hosting providers, with affordable pricing and a user-friendly control panel.

2) Webhosting.UK
- Apex Hosting offers a variety of Minecraft server plans, including modded servers, and provides a user-friendly control panel with one-click installs.

3) Hostinger - Hostinger offers Minecraft server hosting with powerful hardware, unlimited SSD storage, and a user-friendly control panel.

4) BisectHosting
- BisectHosting offers Minecraft server hosting with fast and reliable servers, a user-friendly control panel, and affordable pricing.

5) GGservers - GGservers offers Minecraft server hosting with powerful hardware, DDoS protection, and a user-friendly control panel.

When choosing a game server provider, it's important to consider factors like pricing, server location, hardware specifications, and customer support. It's also a good idea to read reviews from other users to see how their experience has been with the provider.